This is a guest post by Ellan Dineen, Marketing Associate at Design Wizard.
What is video marketing?
Video marketing is a marketing activity where you rely on a video to create engagement and sell a product or service.
The great thing about videos is that you can use them across various platforms such as blogs and social media.
It is a great alternative to traditional content writing as it allows businesses to create a more dynamic story.
How long should the ideal video be?
For maximum engagement, a video should be 2-5 minutes long.
How do you structure an engaging video?
- Present a problem
- Introduce you, your business or your product/service
- Explain how you (or it) can help solve their problem
- Have a strong call to action
Why do video marketing?
Video marketing is a trendy, new way of advertising a brand. It is especially efficient for younger viewers who prefer immersive content.
It provides another outlet and a different way of connecting with your audience. Furthermore, videos take much less time and are more memorable compared to other types of content.
The benefits of video marketing include:
- It positions you as an authority
- Provides valuable, shareable content
- Allows you to promote your brand on YouTube
- Helps with conversion and brings new customers
- Gives you a new option of promoting your brand
- It is a dynamic way of promoting your business
- Can help you get to younger internet users
Ellan Dineen is the Marketing Associate at Design Wizard. When she’s not hard at work in the Marketing Department, Ellan can be found en route to foreign lands with a book in her hand and a podcast in her ear. With a Masters in English and Diploma in Social Media Marketing, she knows the importance of staying up-to-date with the industry’s latest trends and insights and is keen to pass these tips on to her readers.